There are two costs associated with the CAT.
- The cost of the assessment which is based on your average worship attendance:
- $415 plus the cost of interpretation (35-149 persons)
- $515 plus the cost of interpretation (150-499 persons)
- $620 plus the cost of interpretation (500-749 persons)
- $750 plus the cost of interpretation (750-999 persons)
- $1000 plus the cost of interpretation (1000+ persons)
2. The cost of the interpretation:
The CAT requires an interpretation by a trained facilitator. This could be a consultant with whom you are working, someone in your regional association that has been trained, or a consultant from Holy Cow! Consulting.
We, at Holy Cow! Consulting, offer interpretations in two ways:
1. $300.00 for an online interpretation or
2. $1000.00, plus the cost of travel expenses, for an onsite interpretation.