The State of the Episcopal Church in America
An Organizational Intelligence Perspective
$18.95 US · Paperback (price includes shipping
In his reflection on the responses of nearly 41,000 members to a variety of questions, he addresses a number of topics including:
• How does the experience of Episcopalians compare with other mainline denominations?
• What are the five promises that Episcopalians want their churches to make and keep?
• What are some of the factors that make the difference between Episcopal churches that are experiencing vitality and those that are struggling?
• How are Episcopalians experiencing life in their congregations over their lifecycle ranging from the teenage years through child bearing, child rearing, empty nest, and retirement?
• As they think about the future, what are the aspirations of Episcopalians for their churches and how do these vary from Boomlets up through Boomers and the GI Generation?
Get ready for a few surprises as you read the answers to these questions, but also discover Episcopal perspectives on Scripture, spiritual practices, pastoral transitions, and their dioceses.
“…Russ Crabtree helps us live out our promises as a church that inspires our witness of God’s will and dream.”
Susan Tamborini Czolgosz